Saturday, January 24, 2009

And it begins

HAHAHA, I had to title this post that because it feels like everyone around me is stressing out and I am the only one trying to hold it together. Okay, way back, if people remember the old Samantha. I stressed all the time, about everything. I used to have to do everything when I worked at Wheels & Deals in Fishers. It didn't seem fair either. I did it all and never got a "Good Job Samantha." "Way to go." I guess from there and to now, I have become someone different. It's not that I don't care, but I try to be the positive thinker of a group.

Everyone is stressing out at work. It's almost as if it follows me to my lunch breaks and then home. I try to seek peace, but it is really hard when people just keep talking about it nonstop. Now, for someone like me stress isn't good. I tend to not feel well and such. This week has been tough, but we all got through it. Please, everyone hang in there. Everyone voted for Obama, so why is it everyone is still fearing that they will lose their jobs? You all wanted him in office, and right now I don't see any change yet.

No comments: