Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pondering thoughts

I usually try not to write much on these blogs but so much has been on my mind lately. The economy is bad, real bad. Everyone is worried and stressed as ever. I feel like I'm the only one staying positive. We found out a lot at work today, and on top of having an upset stomach it hit me pretty hard today. I've been sick with a stomach virus since Tuesday. I'm saving now, every week. So, anyone wanting to hang out I'm on a super tight budget. It's sad and times are rough, but we can all get through this.

Last Saturday, made me realize I am actually accomplishing what I wanted out of this whole journey not only to transform my lifestyle into a healthier one and to lose weight for myself, but to also help others with their journey. I wanted to give people hope out there that no matter who you are....you too can lose weight. Its hard for me to listen to people who do not even want to try to make a healthier lifestyle for themselves.

I try to motivate others in my life, but then at times I feel like that doesn't even work. I love being active and doing things, but when people want to sit around and not do anything then I become clueless. I begin questioning myself...what did I do wrong? What did I say? I understand that everything costs money, but some things don't and that's what I still miss from this whole weight loss journey. I miss walking in the park, going to museums, free shows, walking around in the mall, etc.... Just anything really.

I've learned that I'm not waiting around anymore I have for a very long time and I shouldn't. If you want to do something might as well do it alone. I did Weight Watchers alone from the very beginning. Sure, I would have loved someone to be my support and be by my side at the meetings to do this journey together, but it did not happen this way.

This morning though made me really proud of myself. Proud of what I have accomplished. Everyday is sometimes a struggle, but believing in one's self can get you through to a new tomorrow. Hang in there everyone, and so will I. Costs for a lot of things have gone way up, but think of what you are investing in regardless if it's higher priced food, a gym membership, whatever it takes to help through these hard times...my advice take care of yourself. You can do it, help reducing stress whatever it takes. Trying to get some more rest and get better, night everyone.

No comments: