Saturday, February 21, 2009

Caution to internet users out there.....

Hello to whoever reads this.... I wanted to post something regarding this site to whomever uses it. The site is the common "Fandango." I'm not even placing a link to this site on my site, since I now have this site blocked. Well to make a long story short, a third party through this site recently accessed my debit card number without my permission and was charging $12.00 twice a month from Reservation Rewards and Shoppers Discounts since December. It was a service I did not agree to, but they were taking money from my account each month so I'm in the process of getting my cards switched and refunds from their company. What a mess, but I wanted to warn everyone I knew. I keep thinking....was the "Twilight" movie worth all this, lol, maybe or maybe not.... But, beware Fandango users, since it happened to me it may have happened to you also.

No comments: