Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine's Day aproaching

Is everyone ready for this coming Saturday, Valentine's Day? What is everyone doing? I was trying to research a couple of places, but everything is a bit expensive. First off, I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day. Personally, it has never been one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. Maybe, all those years and months of seeing happy couples. But, I am proud to say I do have a Valentine this Valentine's Day again. Last year, I just had to take a picture....

AMAZING! A heart but inside isn't of the bad chocolates. It has the Weight Watcher 1 point chocolates. My Valentine is very creative, and he knows me oh so well. So, I'll keep everyone posted on what type of goodies I get this year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet chocolate box for Valentines Day...